31 Mar 2011

beautiful things V





Impressive collection.








So true.

So true... well, for me. 








Big hair on a little girl. 





Marlon Brando... shaving. 


Marlon Brando... being pretty. 






I have always loved floors like this. 


Coach, my fav. 




Salvador Dali and Coco Chanel.. must have been quite the conversation. 






Bora Bora

Venice.

''Fairy Tales Do Come True'' (sign above the door)... ha!

Italy.. the colors. 

Found out where this place is, Portofino, Italy. It is now #1 on my bucket list. 

Lunch break. 

Galapagos Lagoon, Ecuador... very cool.











The prettiest. 

Spiral staircases make going up the stairs fun.


Aspen, Colorado. 


WOW! All I have to say is wow. 


Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. 

Homemade forts are the best kind. 









No comments:

Post a Comment